Get ExpressVPN Free Trial for 30 Days That Works & Risk-Free in 2023
ExpressVPN is a popular VPN that requires users to purchase subscriptions, but also offers a free trial. It is known for its unique security and privacy features, outstanding customer care, and reliable performance. If you’re considering ExpressVPN, you’ll be glad to see that it offers a free trial.
This article will show you exactly how to claim a 7-day ExpressVPN free trial. You’ll also discover how to use the VPN risk-free for 30-days or get a 3-month free bonus. So, please stick with us! In the end, you’ll be able to claim an ExpressVPN free trial for yourself.
Overall score: 9.8
- Super-fast servers
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Supports private protocol, Lightway
- Money-back guarantee
30-day money-back guarantee
Benefits of Using an ExpressVPN Free Trial Option
ExpressVPN is the best. It maintains its number one spot by offering a variety of outstanding VPN features. So, when you use ExpressVPN free trial, you stand to enjoy several benefits, including:
- Extensive Servers: Your free trial gives you access to every ExpressVPN server in more than a hundred locations. This gives you enough options to change your IP address to any location you’re interested in. ExpressVPN’s server count comes in handy for seamlessly accessing international services and content.
- Unblocking Abilities: ExpressVPN can bypass tough geo-blocks. It can even get past China’s Great Firewall. Thankfully, you get to enjoy these abilities with a free trial. Additionally, you’ll be able to unblock multiple streaming platforms, including Netflix, Hulu, HBO, and Disney+.
- Speed and Bandwidth: ExpressVPN maintains fast and stable connections. It is one of the fastest providers, and with the free trial, you can check it out yourself. Don’t just take our word for it. Its servers are optimized for streaming high-quality videos, P2P data sharing, gaming, and more without lags or buffering. While other VPNs may slow your browsing, that’s not the case with ExpressVPN. Furthermore, it doesn’t have any speed or bandwidth limit.
- Security: ExpressVPN’s free trial provides top-notch security. It protects you from cybercriminals and threats. So, you don’t need to worry about a malicious third-party discovering a weakness and exploiting it. This VPN can do a perfect job securing you because it uses state-of-the-art features. For example, ExpressVPN has an automatic kill switch, split tunneling, DNS/IP leak protection, etc.
- Privacy: ExpressVPN is a trustworthy asset that protects your privacy in multiple ways. First, it uses AES 256-bit encryption to keep unauthorized parties away. Additionally, ExpressVPN maintains a strict policy which means that it doesn’t keep records of your activities or share your data with third parties.
Furthermore, it uses TrustedServer Technology. This ensures that nothing is saved to a hard drive.
Exclusive offer for Techrobot readers: $6.67/month (Save 49% + 3 months free)
30-day money-back guarantee
How to Claim an ExpressVPN Free Trial
There are three ways to check out ExpressVPN for free. We’ll show you all you need to know in short, simple steps:
To get the 7-day trial, you’ll need to claim it with the mobile app. ExpressVPN offers an unlimited free trial for seven days for users on iOS and Android devices. The good news is that it is a straightforward process to get started. Follow these steps to claim yours!
- Download ExpressVPN’s Mobile App: First off, visit the Google PlayStore or the iOS App Store and install the ExpressVPN app on your device. Alternatively, you can visit ExpressVPN’s website and use the download links.
- Launch The App and Click On the ‘Start 7-Day Free trial’ Button: Once the App is installed, start it up. A new window will pop up, where you’ll need to tap a ‘Start 7-Day Free trial’ button to proceed. Also, you’ll need to enter a valid email address and credit card details. When you click the button, you’ll need to confirm the start of your trial.
After a few more windows, the main screen will come up, and then you can go on to use the VPN free for seven days. After that, however, you’ll need to cancel the trial so that ExpressVPN won’t charge you.
How to Get an ExpressVPN Free Trial for 30 Days
Unlike the 7-day trial, you can use ExpressVPN for free on multiple devices for 30 days by taking advantage of its 30-day money-back guarantee. The company has a refund policy on all its subscription plans. This method works for all operating platforms. Here are straightforward steps you can follow:
- Purchase a Subscription Plan: You’ll need to purchase a subscription to get started. First, visit ExpressVPN’s website and choose a plan. Since you’re just looking for a free trial, choose the one-month plan (it is the cheapest).
- Install the VPN on Your Device: Next, install the VPN app that’s compatible with your device. ExpressVPN is available for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Linux devices. It also works excellently on routers and smart TVs.
You can use the VPN as you want and get a complete refund if you cancel your plan before the grace period elapses.
How to Get 3 Months Free on ExpressVPN
This isn’t a typical free trial. Instead, you get some extra time as a bonus for your subscription. To claim three months free, all you need to do is choose the 12-month plan. This saves you up to 49%.
How to Cancel an ExpressVPN Free Trial
Canceling your ExpressVPN free trial is just as straightforward as getting started. It’s important you cancel your free trial to avoid being billed. You need to contact ExpressVPN via live chat or email and request to terminate your service.
The customer support rep may ask a couple of questions regarding the VPN and why you want to cancel your plan. However, you don’t need a specific reason for your request to be processed. This could take up to seven business days.
Recommending the Best VPNs
There are so many VPNs available these days that choosing one can be tricky. You could easily subscribe to a sub-standard VPN because of a misleading ad, only to be disappointed. Thankfully, we have critically tested some top-rated VPNs to see if they live up to the hype.
For example, we tested ExpressVPN’s ability to bypass geo-restrictions, and it was powerful enough to bypass China’s Great Firewall. As a result, it can unblock tons of streaming services, including Netflix US, HBO Max, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video. Additionally, we tested the VPN’s performance on multiple devices, measured server speeds, and bandwidth, tried its security features, etc. Here’s a list of some of the factors we keep an eye out for in VPNs we recommend:
- Supported Devices.
- No-Log Policy.
- Security and Privacy Features.
- Unblocking Ability.
- Server Count.
- Speed and Bandwidth Limits.
What is ExpressVPN?
Without any doubt, ExpressVPN is the best there is in the business. It cloaks your IP address and encrypts your data transmission so that no one can see what you are up to.
ExpressVPN operates more than 3000 servers in over 90 countries. These servers are super fast and optimized for various activities, including streaming, gaming, and torrenting. You can use it to bypass tough geo-restrictions and unblock popular services such as Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, and Hulu. ExpressVPN also offers its innovative MediaStreamer feature, which allows you to stream on smart TVs.
Furthermore, ExpressVPN offers robust security and privacy features that protect you from cyber threats. It uses military-grade AES 256-bit encryption, Network Lock (an automatic kill switch), split tunneling, and DNS/IP leak protection. It also maintains a strict no-log policy.
ExpressVPN also uses TrustedServer technology. These RAM-only servers erase your data at the end of each browsing session. Again, this is a level of privacy many other VPNs can’t provide.
Thanks to a 7-day free trial, you can test this VPN’s features. If you need a more extended period to try it, you can check it out risk-free for 30 days. What’s more, users can get three months free when they claim an exclusive deal.
ExpressVPN is beginner-friendly. You can use it on all the popular operating systems, including Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android. In addition, it allows you to connect up to six devices simultaneously.
Alternative Options to ExpressVPN
We understand that ExpressVPN may not be a perfect fit for you. If that’s the case, there are still a couple of highly recommended providers. They are top-rated VPNs with similar quality of service.
|VPN Service||Free Trial Duration||Compatible Devices||Money-Back Guarantee Period||Supported Simultaneous Connections|
|NordVPN||7 days||Android & iOS||30 days||6|
|CyberGhost||1 day||Desktop & mobile||45 days||7|
|Surfshark||7 days||Desktop & mobile||30 days||Unlimited|
|PrivateVPN||7 days||Desktop & mobile||30 days||6|
Claim Your Free Trial Today
Are you considering using a VPN on your device? An excellent place to start is a free trial. ExpressVPN is the best VPN on the market, and it allows users to try its services for free for a short time. It has a 7-day free trial and a 30-day money-back guarantee, and it also offers free three months when you buy its annual plan.
This article has covered all you need to know about getting your hands on an ExpressVPN free trial. So, follow our guide and claim your free trial today.
Claim Your Free Trial Today
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it does. ExpressVPN offers a 7-day free trial when you sign up with its mobile apps. Also, it allows you to try the VPN risk-free for 30 days, thanks to a money-back guarantee.
Yes, you can. Contact ExpressVPN’s customer care service via email or live chat and request to cancel. This saves you from being billed when the trial ends.
ExpressVPN is better. Nonetheless, both services are top-notch services with similar capabilities and features. However, ExpressVPN is more expensive than NordVPN. So, in the end, it all boils down to personal taste and how much you can spend on a VPN.
Other remarkable VPNs that offer free trials include NordVPN, CyberGhost, Surfshark, and PrivateVPN.
Yes, absolutely! For the high-standard service ExpressVPN offers, you are sure to get your money’s worth. No matter what you intend to do, streaming, torrenting, or browsing, ExpressVPN makes for an improved experience.